I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Gospel Message Day 289

Jesus - Creator

Our Savior has many titles, each reflecting one of the roles He had/has. So when we call Him Creator, it's because He created the Earth. Heavenly Father was the orchestrator of the Plan, which included the Earth's creation, but Jesus was the one who executed the Creation. He brought us down to help Him form the seas, and the mountains, and the valleys, and the plants, and the flowers, and the animals. After each day, He reported to our Father what work was done. And our Father, each day, praised the work that it was well.

That is the extremely simplified version of the Creation story. One has to only truly and fully look around them at the wonders the world possesses to know that the Creation was an intricate, detailed work of love for each of us and for our Father.

No comments: