I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Gospel Message Day 302

Work and Personal Responsibility, Part 2

Well, I'm fighting a headache. Have been all day. I don't feel like writing much as sleep is begging for me. But it does put me in mind of something related to the topic. The last two days, I have felt very far from wanting to work. Emotions and aforementioned head. I think that is the true test of one's personal responsibility at least where work is concerned--continuing to do so when your mind or your heart or your health are just not as in to it, because you know it is not about you but those you serve.

No comments: