I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Gospel Message Day 293

The Church of Jesus Christ in Former Times

By former times, that would mean "ancient." Or the time when Christ actually walked the Earth. Some times I don't really think about the fact that the Savior established His Church while He was on Earth. He called apostles, priests, teachers. There were prophets. Christ Himself was the chief cornerstone, and the Head of His Church. I see this organization in my time, with the same Head of the Church being my Savior. I love that the Church I belong to is not only patterned after the one Christ established in His time, but was established by Him in our time as well.

No comments: