I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Gospel Message Day 300

Work and Personal Responsibility

Wow, where to begin. It's late. And I'm sure much can be said on this topic. The only way I know to begin is to simply state that my parents were diligent in teaching their children to have a strong, happy work ethic and that has greatly blessed our lives. Most of us have been able to sustain ourselves and our families. And we have been able to find work that brings us a sense of accomplishment and healthy pride. We find joy and reward for the labors we perform.  And we feel that we fully deserve our emotional, mental, and financial rewards and payments because we give our full efforts in our work.

No comments: