I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Gospel Message Day 307

Eternal Families, Again

Been a bit late, and I don't feel ready to start a new topic. I have a feeling the next few days will be like that, with all the family in town. I want to spend as much time with them as I can, especially as I still have to work this week. But I think that's what one does when they love their family but live too far away--they want to spend as much time as they can making more memories to hold on to the months or years in between the next time together. Some would say that we have eternity to make those memories and have time to talk. But I don't want to get to the other side only to find strangers. I want to greet and be greeted by my best friends. So I'm going to do what I can, how I can, as I can, when I can to improve and strengthen my eternal relationships on this side of the veil.

No comments: