I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Work and Play

Day 38

Today was my first Monday evening at this new job. Wow. It sure felt long. I know part of that was because this library closes later. And part of me wants to use the excuse that I'm still adjusting to time zone differences. But I don't know.

But long days still go by fast. Especially when you get hours of desk time. Time to work on fun, it-isn't-fair-to-others-that-I-get-paid-for-this work. Summer program planning. Review writing. Creativity attempting.

He certainly knows that I love to play at work! (And I am grateful.)

No comments: