I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

"I LOVE that [insert object of affection]"

Day 40

I went to Waffle Wednesdays again this evening. And it was so nice to be welcomed by every one there. And to be a part of it. ("I [was] makin' waffles!") And then to get into a fun, girly-gushing-involved conversation about our adorations concerning various musicals.

*sigh*

It has been a while since I could really gush (vocally) about one of my interests, and I believe He knew I was missing that and needed it. 

No comments: