I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

With the Spirit

Day 34

I wondered about the substitute teacher we had in Institute. It takes me a lesson or two to adjust to a teacher's style. At the beginning, I was struggling with adjusting to her style. But soon, I felt the Spirit and was left with so much food for spiritual thought that it ended up being a wonderful lesson.

The best part about teaching (especially where the Gospel is concerned), is that if the teacher has the Spirit and I strive to have it as well, then the outcome is always a good, needed growing experience/lesson that the Lord was just waiting for me to have.

No comments: