I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

With Me

Day 50

A very full day. Full of...interesting. Busy at work. "New" projects that are fun but a learning effort for me. People needing so much help. Computer patrons (the same as always) who ask for help (the same help as always). And then, uh, interesting company in the evening. And tired all day from so little sleep because I was wide awake for hours after a crying spell.

And oddly enough, I'm most grateful for that crying spell. For I need it. It is a part of my healing. And I'm usually too busy--or avoiding--to have these spells. But it's not that I love crying.

It's that I know my Savior knows what I'm going through, understands, and is always there to hold my heart during these crying spells.

Do others truly know and feel just how wonderful being "encircled about in the arms of His love" really is?

No comments: