I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Not Small to Me

Day 54

Pre-planning and preparation. Very important things. For had I just waited until the activity, I would have learned that not only did our laptop's speakers not work, but that it also has no CD or DVD drive. A very important feature if one plans to show a movie.

They could seem trivial to others, but I think the Lord is mindful of the trivial just as much as the great, because in the end it is not as trivial to me and my testimony and my gratitude.

P.S. And another night full of friends and talking and laughing--bliss!!

No comments: