I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Busy

Day 36

I do so love being busy at work again.

And I don't mean the kind of busy that I had for the last year where I was running all over trying to take care of this and that and everything else.

I mean having people constantly coming up to the reference desk seeking help. I love it! And the fact that they are so grateful for the help makes it an even more enjoyable experience for me.

But I do love that the Lord knows that often I function so much better at work when my brain is going 20 different directions and at all speeds, knows what the last 3 years have been like, and knows how much happiness this new position brings me.

No comments: