I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Money Matters

Day 56

Getting the taxes done.

For the second time on my own.

And even though the self-employment tax took out a huge chunk of a possible refund, I still don't have to owe money.

And considering the recent (and kind of expensive) ER visit, and my struggles to financially adjust to this new life, and my strong desire and tries to get out of debt...

I am so grateful for a Savior who knows financial woes and sends little blessings in that regard--including not having to owe anything for my taxes this year.

P.S. I definitely attribute that to my new resolve last year in how I chose to pay my tithing. Tithing is always a most definite blessing!

No comments: