I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Good Fluff

Day 39

I love fun, simple, silly, fluff books! Those that catch your interest from the beginning, read fast, and keep you awake (which is saying something for me right now!). And I had such a book last night and this morning. It was fabulous. Delightful. Fun. Distracting. And well-written. Oh, what a difference.

I love when the Lord places things in our paths at the times He knows we will truly appreciate/enjoy/need/use them--even if it is "just a book."

No comments: