I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Gospel Message Day 211

Eternal Families, Part 2

I may be an introvert, that does not mean I always want to be alone. It means I don't want to have to be expected to always contribute to what is going on. I love being around others, but not having to speak. Just being a part of them all--watching, listening, observing.

And my favorite people to be among for being my introvert self is with my family. They are the ones I felt most comfortable with. They are the ones even if they didn't quite understand me, they accepted me. And supported me. Took care of me. Encouraged me. Laughed with me. Loved me in spite of everything. How could I ever want our family and all they give me to end? If we were not sealed as a family, then it would end. And I can honestly say there is nothing worse than the thought of that.

No comments: