I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Gospel Message Day 203

Family History

Time for a new topic, and it's one of my favorites! I love family history. I never run out of things to learn. There are always challenges to tackle. I learn more about who I am and where I come from. I get to dig into history (which I love). One thing I learned in my two Oral History courses is that every person has a story and every one is infinitely amazing. (Something the show Doctor Who tries to tell us over and over, which is why I love it so much.) So, aside from it being a commandment to seek out our ancestors, I sincerely love doing so because I love finding more people and learning their amazing stories.

No comments: