I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Gospel Message Day 199

General Conference Insights, Part 6

I loved Elder Hales talk about religious freedom, and how faithful use of our agency depends on religious freedom. There were 4 things he shared about religious freedom:
1. Freedom to Believe
2. Freedom to share faith and our beliefs
3. Freedom to form a religious organization
4. Freedom to live our faith.

Within living our faith, he gave another list:
a. Be aware of issues
b. Work with others
c. Live as a good example

We are to raise our voices, but do so with kindness and respect. There are always ways to get along happily and genially with others who do not share your faith. I spent all my growing up years trying to do so, and continue to today. I know it is possible. I know it is the best way.

No comments: