I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Gospel Message Day 197

General Conference Insights, Part 4

People may wonder why I keep this blog. They may wonder even more why I've challenged myself to my Daily Gospel Message challenge and post corresponding meme quotes. It is because I love the Gospel and want to share what I love with those I love. Perhaps there are some that may think I'm over-zealous in how, all my life, I have loved to talk about the Gospel. But I think--at least I hope!--that it is related to Elder Causse's talk.


He asked, "Is the Gospel still wonderful to you?" 

He told us to
*Never tire of discovering or re-discovering the Gospel truths.
*Anchor your faith in plain and simple truths of the Gospel.
*Seek and cherish companionship of Holy Ghost.

Sometimes re-discovering those truths for me is by trying to talk about the plain, simple, basic Gospel truths. Seeing how I can talk of them in my own words. That is why I'm doing the challenge. And why I keep this blog? Because I still find the Gospel wonderful to me!

No comments: