I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Gospel Message Day 195

General Conference Insights, Part 2

I assume that even if you have only read a few entries from this blog, you have likely guessed that I love music. VERY much. So I really connected with Elder Wilford W. Anderson's talk.

Likening the Gospel to music--a perfectly wonderful analogy! He talked of dancing, which of course is something I may not be good at but absolutely love to do. Two of the things that stood out for me as I listened:

*"If our lives are out of tune with the Gospel, we need to tune them up."

*"Dissonance cannot be corrected by criticism."

I look forward to reading it and finding more analogy gems which will resonate (pun intended) with me because the subject being likened to is so close to my heart and such a key part of my life.

No comments: