I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Gospel Message Day 209

Resurrection of Christ, Part 3

Today I thought I'd include the scriptures that talk of Resurrection long after it had occurred.

Luke 24:46
 46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Romans 6:9
 Knowing that Christ being raised from the dead dieth no more; death hath no more dominion over him.
2 Timothy 2:8
 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
Revelation 1:5
 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Mormon 7:5
 Know ye that ye must come to the knowledge of your fathers, and repent of all your sins and iniquities, and believe in Jesus Christ, that he is the Son of God, and that he was slain by the Jews, and by the power of the Father he hath risen again, whereby he hath gained the victory over the grave; and also in him is the sting of death swallowed up.
The greatest event in history--we should never want to stop talking about it.




No comments: