I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gospel Message Day 196

General Conference Insights, Part 3

Elder Dale G. Renlund spoke on what a saint is.

I loved the succinct definition: A saint is a sinner who keeps on trying.

But even more, I loved the hope and assurance he gave when he said God cares more about who we are and what we're becoming rather than where we were. One of the greatest things about the Atonement is our ability to change. To become more like the Savior.

No comments: