I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Gospel Message Day 188

Easter, Part 2

I've always loved Easter. And my parents did their best to raise us remembering what the true meaning and reason of Easter is.

But I don't think the greatness and wonder and hope of the season had ever before hit home as much as the last couple of years. I've seen friends and loved ones post on Facebook about the loved ones they have recently lost, and the hope they are reminded of when Easter comes around.

Because with Christ's resurrection that Easter morning came the ability for us to be resurrected after we die. Each and every single one of God's children will be reunited with the perfect, precious gift of their body. Forever. No matter their works in this life, this is something Christ grants to all of us.


No comments: