I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Gospel Message Day 166

Missionary Work, Part 2

How about some music related to Missionary Work?

I really like this video, which they created with a song that I've always enjoyed singing in Church. I think the video very well portrays ways that we can share our love for others and let them see the happiness that comes into our lives because of the Gospel.



I've never heard this version of one of my favorite songs that I sang as a child. The rap in the middle is a bit odd, but funny. And this video is apparently a tribute to David Archuleta. Never really listened to his music. I'm sure it must be nice. But I don't want to become a fangirl and put the poor guy in embarassing, difficult situations. (I knew that kid was an introvert before he left on his mission.) Especially since we live in the same town. Anyway, if you're a fan of him, then this will be a bonus for you:




No comments: