I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Gospel Message Day 168

Missionary Work, Part 4

Missionary Work is not just what we can do for those living on our side of the veil. It is also what we can do for those on the other side. We cannot do the teaching; that is done by others who have already passed on. But we can do their saving ordinances so that if they choose to accept the Gospel, they're set. I've already blogged about temple work and ordinances. But I wanted to point out (or remind) that there is more to sharing the Gospel than the stereotypical brothers in suits and ties, sisters in dresses, both with the name tag and beating the street.


No comments: