I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Gospel Message Day 169

A quick Gospel thought for the day--part of an experience that has strengthened my testimony in the last day:

The Lord knows us better than we know ourselves. Sometimes we don't quite know what is wrong, or how to express what is wrong, which means we're not even sure exactly what or how to pray concerning whatever might be wrong. But the Lord hears the honest, humble, sincere, heart-felt pleas of His children--even when those pleas are just a simple "Please, help me."

And He has answered my simple plea with such an amazing, great answer. One I could not have expected. Which works for the good of everyone involved. It is bringing peace and happiness and understanding, the like of which I would never have expected--especially considering what the answer ended up being.

Heavenly Father--the best parent we could ask for--knows us and knows what we need.

No comments: