I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Gospel Message Day 171

Law of Chastity, Part 2

Here is a video concerning the law of chastity. I think it lays things out quite well.

I also think it's not just for teens. Single adults of all ages should be aware of this. Because this video talks about how we should beware of the edge and of seeing how close we can get--and that we should stay away from that edge until we are married. Not until we're in college. Or until after men serve their missions. Or until we've finished college and "are all adults here." No. It is until we are married, which could be at 25, or 30, or 60. No matter the age, we are to do what we can to prevent/keep away from temptation to get closer to that edge of the law.

No comments: