I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Gospel Message Day 187

Easter

Yesterday's post seems to be a good segue into an Easter countdown. We kind of did one of those for Christmas, so we should certainly do one for Easter.

I've probably quoted it before, probably around Christmas, but I have long loved President Hinckley's Christmas Devotional quote: Without the death, it would be just another birth.

His Atonement, His crucifixion, and His Resurrection were the 3-fold culmination of our Savior's mission on Earth. Without them, He would just have been an amazing teacher. But He was unfathomably so much more.

No comments: