I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gospel Message Day 178

Sacrifice, Part 5

When I think about it, my entire life--if I'm doing things right and for the right reason--is a sacrifice. I am human, and I know what I want. But often I do not know what I need, and especially what is best for me. I have spent my life learning to trust my Heavenly Father that He not only knows what is best for me, but will help it all to come about if I sacrifice my selfish, limited-vision of desires and wants.

True, sincere sacrifice on my part is aligning my will to His and being obedient to the commandments that have been given to me. And then truly Sacrifice will bring forth the Blessings of Heaven.

No comments: