I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To the Nines...almost, kinda, sorta, well, not

Day 61

It was very much a day about looks. I sometimes need those vain days, which I'm sure you know if you've been reading this blog for a while. I went for cute hair for Seuss' birthday: two french braids. And I went for fun, cute, and flattering for clothes: my new Christmas dress. Then I went for lazy with everything else: no make-up, no jewelry.

And I felt that I looked fabulous, which made me feel fabulous, which is I'm sure a feeling that the Savior doesn't mind me feeling!

No comments: