I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, March 25, 2011

All Kinds Everywhere


Day 84

I got to visit a “work friend” after work today. She and I were at the same branch for a few weeks before she moved over to another branch. But we were what I like to think of as instant friends. A whole Anne and Diana kind of instant. I like that. We have a lot in common and she is always someone I enjoy conversing with. It has been sad to not see her at my branch, but I still get to see her at little meetings for the system. Still, it was nice to be able to see her away from work. And it was nice that she wanted to see me away from work! It is fun to have someone to talk to about work who understands. But to also have much in common outside of work that the conversation never dulls or dies.

I’m grateful to the Lord for sending us all kinds of friends.

No comments: