I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Enough

Day 62

I had my first storytimes at my new job. And I was so nervous and scared about it. All new people. Huge groups. Not sure of the ages. And feeling exceedingly inexperienced, inadequate, and just...not enough.

It meant a lot to have a word of support and comfort from a fellow (Children's) librarian friend.

And it meant a great deal to see smiling children, enjoying the storytime. And to have parents thank me. And to be reading and singing with children again.

But I think the best thing is the Lord reminding me that in all things if I do my best and give all I can, I will always be enough.

No comments: