I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, March 14, 2011

My Own Family


Day 73

I sometimes miss not going to FHE regularly. Especially when its one of the few times outside of the Sabbath day that I can get to know the people in my new ward. But I also know that I am a family of one. And I don’t mind having family times for me.

Whatever it may be, and whatever time of day it is, I’m grateful that the Lord blesses me and my family of one to have time to grow closer to Him and become who He knows I can be.

No comments: