I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Official


Day 79

I am official. I feel official. My records were FINALLY read in (they came about a week ago) today. And immediately after, I was extended and sustained for my calling. I later was set apart for my calling, and immediately following was introduced to my new home teachers.

I feel much less unsettled now, and I’m grateful the Lord has helped me find a good place for my new home and ward.

I also managed a visit with my Grandmother and uncle, who then took me to my aunt’s ward for a neat fireside by descendants of Joseph Smith, Jr. and Emma. These fireside opportunities are great, considering this was 1 of 3 that I chose from in one evening!

AND! In my few minute of hearing Music & the Spoken Word on my way to church, MoTab sang Ryan Murphy’s version of “Pilgrim Song.” Oh the memories that song holds for me. I had to try very hard not to cry so I didn’t smear my mascara, YET. But I also saw it as a bit of a sign from my Savior, and I was very grateful for it.

No comments: