I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

And More Talent!!


Day 78

Another Jr. High musical performance. And I have to say that this one was better than the other. They performed the full-length of “Scarlet Pimpernel”—a musical I’ve always wanted to see. And they had amazing acting and singing talent. And the costumes and, oh, well, everything. It was not a professional Broadway production, of course. But it had me leaving feeling just as uplifted as I have from some of the Broadway shows I’ve been able to see. It was all a reminder of how much I love (and miss) musical theater. How I’m glad that it is such a prominent thing around here. How I’m grateful that schools and parents support their children in these endeavors.

And I’m grateful the Lord has reminded me just how much musicals mean to my heart and spirit.

No comments: