I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dearest Children


Day 83

Not much at work beats getting to sing and dance and read with little kids. Especially ones who are so eager to learn. And whose every new achievement is wonderful and exciting. It puts into perspective how we as older people should still be happy and proud of the accomplishments we make in our daily lives, no matter how small.

The lessons the Lord gives us through children is priceless, and I’m grateful I have it in my life even while I currently do not have a family of more than one.

No comments: