I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Now You See It, Now You Don't


Day 68

I love snow that comes and then melts! It is the best kind of snow, because I don’t have time to get tired of it. It comes. Looks beautiful. Gives us moisture. And then is gone. Happy day. And even better is that so far the Lord has allowed my traveling experiences with it to be better than some others I have talked to. Maybe He is easing me into it as I get used to its greater frequency and larger amounts. I’m fine with that!

I’m grateful the Lord knows my fears and worries, and helps ease me into something He knows I can handle.


No comments: