I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

Day 1

Ha ha--what a fun date!!

A new year.

New chances, new opportunities, and new experiences for new joys and new gratitudes. But this year I am going to try and tie in missionary work specifically. I guess coinciding with my brother's blog concerning his missionary preparation. Thus, let me welcome you to the 2011 Every Member a Missionary Every Day. And we will start off with the fact that as members and more importantly followers of Christ, we believe in service. And it is humbling when that service is given for you.

Today's great joy is having everything packed in the moving truck and on its way--and having friends willing to put up with me in my grouchy sick condition + grouchy I'm-moving condition to help me get things going.

No comments: