I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11

Day 11

Another fun date!

Today (so far) all I can think about is my ability to afford all of the things I'm having to take care of. Thank goodness for savings accounts and planning ahead for the financial expense I knew this move would be.

The Lord knows how much finances affect me. My entire world can be The Pit of Despair when finances get tight/tricky/scary/confusing/dire. Not that it gets all that bad very often, but because I am very sensitive to it, the slightest thing can affect me. And does affect me.

And I know the Lord knows that. I know He helps me through each of the major and minor crises I have experienced in the last few years where finances are concerned. He has always watched over me, keeping me from greater harm. He has always helped me to have steady income. He has always helped me make ends meet. And He has helped me improve my savings in preparation for what my near future might require of me.

All of this, I know, is tied in with my faith and with being a full-tithe payer--because I have seen the Lord's promises come about for me in this.

No comments: