I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Know that I am Nothing

Day 26

I've received compliments at work before. And for my work and service to the patrons. It is a wonderful feeling. The information desk I work at is at least (at least) 3 times busier. Thus, the compliments come a bit more. I know the work I do is not all of my own skills or talents. I know the Lord is behind it all. He is behind the ease I find to smile again. He is behind the ability I have to figure out what I'm doing. And He is the reason why I love to help others and see their happiness and hear their gratitude.

More and more I understand what Elder Scott said in our Stake Conference 2 years ago when someone thanks him for what he has said (or done, in my case) and how as he says "Thank you," his thank you is also directed to the Source that it truly belongs to.

No comments: