I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Getting Through

Day 8

Today my typical "My Life is Changing" worries and fears not only surfaced, but reared their ugly heads and roared their terrible roars and gnashed their terrible teeth and rolled their terrible eyes and showed their terrible claws.

And they were ready to eat me in one bite.

But as I fought off the tears and the "What have I dones?," I searched for my faith in my Savior--He who is always there for me and understanding of all. Hope is supposed to dispel fear. So I am currently holding fast to this faith, searching for the hope that is in my Savior which will defeat this fear.

I am so grateful that I have hope for hope,
and that I am not alone in this,
and that I know I will get through this because the Lord is at my side.

No comments: