I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, January 15, 2011

We all have work

Day 15

I love elders in an Elders' Quorum who help fulfill one of their priesthood responsibilities--even when they don't know the person that well. It meant worlds to me to have young men from my new ward show up to help me and my brother unload the moving fan which finally showed up.

Priesthood holders serving a nervous, scared, worried, misplaced, unsettled daughter of God today is great blessing from a mindful Father and His Son.

No comments: