I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, January 17, 2011

One Day

Day 17

A whole day off. I find this quite helpful shortly after beginning a new job that is overwhelming in all of its new information, duties, and responsibilities. But especially helpful after having just received all of my belongings and longing to have everything unpacked.

And it is all unpacked. My apartment is lovely, clean, and organized. And I feel I can breathe just a little bit more easily now.

Plus--I was in PJs most of the day!!! How much more fun could it have been?

Oh, plenty. For I added in some movies in the background.

And it was all such a wonderful, relaxing day which I know the Lord knew I needed.

No comments: