I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Familiar

Day 20

I met an old friend. Or, rather, a former friend. No, no. That's not it either.

A friend I've known for years!

Yes. That's it.

A friend I have had since Freshman year at BYU--over 10 years ago. Indeed, one of the original members of the Fall 2000 Cannon Center Breakfast Club! One who I've run into on random occasions during my times of living in Utah. She was visiting my Institute class this evening. And it was lovely having a short chat to see how the other is doing.

I love it when the Lord sees fit to send along a friend from our past, just when an "old" familiar face would mean the world to us.

No comments: