I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

No Worry

Day 2

We spoke of member missionary work in Church today.

I'm not sure what to expect in this move, with the LDS population certainly increasing but in no way being the only religion there. What will my encounters be like, and with whom?

As I worry about my chances and opportunities in sharing the Gospel, I realize two of the most important things about being a member missionary are two things I am grateful to have developed over time:

Being myself, and opening my mouth.

No comments: