I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Here or There

Day 14

I have been here almost a week. And in my new apartment for 6 days. This is my first night to just stay at home. While I liked all of the social opportunities (in spite of my social anxieties) I have had and have felt like my acclimatization has gone faster and easier with all of these, I will be honest that it was a relief to return to an evening of Hermit Status.

I love that the Lord knows what my social needs are, but also understands my love for solitude and has led me to a life where I can easily and frequently opt between the two.

No comments: