I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Past Farewell

Day 5

First day of trip is about to come to an end.

And we're staying in a hotel instead of a cold car at some rest area! It's amazing.

So many wonderful things for the day.

A very enjoyable trip so far.

Yet I think the very best and happiest thing for me today was getting to have a chance to say farewell to my dear East Coast by spending a few hours in a state I lived in for many years, particularly the city (and the high school, and city park, and old house...). It was gorgeous and breath-taking and extremely nostalgic. But I loved it.

I'm grateful for a Father (and Savior) who really does know the things that matter to us, even the very little ones.

No comments: