I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending on a Clea[n] Note

Day 365--The Last Day of 2010!

It's an odd joy. Especially for the last day of the year.

But considering what the last 16 days have been...

...poor health

...long-distance apartment hunting

...packing

...running around all over the place

...claustrophobia in my own home

...things to do, things to do, things to do.

It is so relieving to have everything packed, in piles ready for loading, and the floors vacuumed.

No comments: