I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

What fun

Day 357

I'm not typically a shopper. Not at all. But today's excursion to the outlets with 7 other females (ranging in age from child to grandmother) was actually rather fun. And though I didn't expect to get anything, I ended up finding a sale on something I needed, the rest of the Christmas shopping that I had hoped to do, and a "Christmas dress" as my other fun Christmas present. And the talking with other girls and just simple hanging out which I don't often get to do...it was all quite enjoyable.

So, I'm not necessarily grateful for shopping (especially at this time of year!!!), but I am grateful for a lot more fun than I had expected.

No comments: