I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Oh, all right.

Day 350

So, I may not have agreed about closing the library early on Monday.

Today? Not a problem.

After all, no huge months-long planned program to worry about in its cancellation.

Plus--even on a regular day a bunch of snow coming down and sticking makes a person just want to curl up at home.
Sleep.
Read.
Watch Christmas movies.
Eat yumminess.

But add to that being sick, and the whole desire just triples.

I am very grateful we got to go home early and that I could have recovery time, uplifting moments, and productive tasks throughout.

No comments: