I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Lift Up Your Voice

Day 338

We are getting closer to our Christmas devotional(s) with the Stake Choir. It has been a struggle for many of us in trying to prepare for this. But it has still been such a joy for me to sing Christmas music with friends and with my testimony of what we're singing about. This morning's 3 hours of practice was very rejuvenating to my spirit and my testimony, considering all I've gone through this year.

I love that every year the message and true meaning of Christmas is impressed on me even more because of my life, how I've chosen to live my life, and how the Lord continually blesses my life.

No comments: