I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know who I am. I know God's plan. I'll follow him in faith. I believe in the Savior, Jesus Christ. I'll honor his name. I'll do what is right; I'll follow his light. His truth I will proclaim.

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

I Know that My Redeemer Lives!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Rubber Ducky

Day 361

An unanticipated day off which aided in having more time for packing while still having moments of fun and relaxation (aka "watching movies") was quite a happy thing.

But there was something that trumped that. I was given some bath things for Christmas. You know--bubbles, salts, caviar (huh?), etc. Things I never have at my disposal. Indeed, I even had to look them up just to know the difference between them all. But this was a perfect present, especially as I'd been wanting to take a bath. All of this stress, sickness, packing, move prepping, etc.....I just needed something relaxing and de-stressing. Baths help. Period dramas with the baths are great.

However, adding in some of my Christmas present? Oh my whoa. It was so different. I can't describe it.

But I am loving that I still feel calm, relaxed, and just...fabulous!



P.S. And I will admit that I am a little embarrassed that I so "publicly" talked about taking a bath, but it was the joy for today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you liked the bath set - Who knew you needed it so much! Does your new apartment have a tub? I hope so! Take care! Love ya!